A few things you should know before visiting Hotel Turkey & our area.
- AT&T is our only cell service that works
- There are no other restaurants open on Sunday night for about 40 miles. We would love to accommodate you with a little planning if possible – we could have a BBQ meal for you if you set that up with us ahead of time!
- We have live music every Friday & Saturday night. We serve dinner from 6-9 on those nights & the music usually lasts from 7-10
- Caprock Canyons State Park is 16 miles from our hotel.
- This hotel is almost 100 years old! It creaks & you have sounds and smells of the hotel throughout the day & night. We are updating things all of the time, but again, it is OLD! It was built without many things we enjoy today and we consider most of the unique things about this building to be charming! If you are not interested in enjoying this special charm, this hotel might not be for you! We have updated all rooms with TV including DirecTV, WIFI & showers.
- There is an Allsups convenience store in town where you can pick up drinks, snacks & many necessities, but our closest store is 10 miles away & closes at 7pm – the closest BIG store is 40 miles away – so keep that in mind while you are packing! We do not serve alcohol, but do allow BYOB on the patio. The convenience store sells beer, but to purchase wine or liquor, you will have a 40 mile drive.